Around 7 p.m. on Monday, April 22nd, Tony introduced a very dangerous new experience- business class travel. I may never go back, which is a shame, since we probably will not find this kind of deal again. Despite seats that were more adjustable than a Craftmatic bed, neither of us slept much.
I also learned two things. First, the people in the business class lounge look a lot like us. I thought it would look like the real housewives in there, but it was mostly normal looking people. Second, business class seats are MUCH better than First Class seats. We had partitions, like we had our own little cubicles with beds. First class just had wide seats.
Edinburgh is fantastic. We are right near the Royal Mile, which is a street that has a the palace (where the queen stays when she visits) on one end and Edinburgh castle on the other end. It has stone streets and stone buildings with chimneys lined up on top (a la Mary Poppins). It is enchanting. Pictures do not do it justice.
We returned to the room to blog, but, as those of you who looked within the last 12 hours may have noticed, I fell asleep. I guess the lack of sleep on the plane caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment